Paws Of Fate

╰☆╮A warrior cats roleplay forum based on the bestselling books by Erin Hunter ╰☆╮

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

SoaringClan's Camp clearing.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WisteriaStar
Admin

PostSubject: SoaringClan's Camp clearing.   Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:07 am

WisteriaStar sat in th centre of the clearing, near the fresh kill pile. Her amber gaze scanned the empty camp and her tail flicked slowly. "I hope the clan doesn't stay too small. . " She meowed quietly to herself.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pawsoffate.forumga.net
BlueHeart♥

PostSubject: Re: SoaringClan's Camp clearing.   Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:59 am

SwipeYowl's muzzle splits into a wide grin, dropping a mouse and a vole on the fresh kill pile. He spots WisteriaStar out of the corner of his eyes, and puffs his chest out, whilst grinning cheekily.

BlueHeart sighs, watching her brother. A glint of happiness in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WisteriaStar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SoaringClan's Camp clearing.   Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:57 pm

"Hello SwipeYowl, BlueHeart." WisteriaStar meowed, offering a friendly smile.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
BlueHeart♥

PostSubject: Re: SoaringClan's Camp clearing.   Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:00 pm

SwipeYowl smiles happily, glancing at his sister, then back at WisteriaStar. "Hello WisteriaStar!" He mews softly, his eyes shinning.

BlueHeart dips her head in greeting, before turning around and sprinting into the forest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WisteriaStar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SoaringClan's Camp clearing.   Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:10 pm

WisteriaStar blinked, her gaze following BlueHeart, then it returned to SwipeYowl. "Something wrong?"

Back to top Go down
BlueHeart♥

PostSubject: Re: SoaringClan's Camp clearing.   Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:22 pm

He shakes his head slowly, "No.. She is just a bit worried about something.. But she wont tell me what."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WisteriaStar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SoaringClan's Camp clearing.   Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:25 pm

"Oh. ." WisteriaStar meowed, twitching her whiskers slightly.

Back to top Go down
BlueHeart♥

PostSubject: Re: SoaringClan's Camp clearing.   Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:26 pm

He shrugs, watching her run out into the forest. "Yeah.. So how are you?" He mews, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WisteriaStar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SoaringClan's Camp clearing.   Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:35 pm

"Good. Although, Im worried about the clan. It's pretty small at the moment." She meowed, swishing her tail slightly.

Back to top Go down
BlueHeart♥

PostSubject: Re: SoaringClan's Camp clearing.   Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:43 pm

The tom smiles slightly, watching her. "I am sure it will get bigger, its early.. there is plenty of time to get more members."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ripple

PostSubject: Re: SoaringClan's Camp clearing.   Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:15 am

A light brown she cat pads in, her tail swishing slightly. Her eyes dart from one place to another, and a shy smile creeped up on her face. "Hello," She meows lightly. "I'm RippleStorm." Her gaze dart from SwipeYowl to WisteriaStar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkfire

PostSubject: Re: SoaringClan's Camp clearing.   Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:55 am

A small tortoiseshell cat followed Ripplestorm into the camp. She smiled, her eyes shining. "And I'm Darkfire. Nice to meet you." She glanced around the camp, studying a dark, shadowed area. "Hey... does anyone else see that?"

Toothless

PostSubject: Re: SoaringClan's Camp clearing.   Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:20 pm

May I join soaringclan? I have grown very found of it. I am new. I have been exploring the camps to decide which one I should join. I think this one is the best for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toothless

PostSubject: Re: SoaringClan's Camp clearing.   Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:21 pm

Oh please, WisteriaStar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoaringClan's Camp clearing.   

Back to top Go down

SoaringClan's Camp clearing.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1