Paws Of Fate

╰☆╮A warrior cats roleplay forum based on the bestselling books by Erin Hunter ╰☆╮

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Moderator Applications ! 31/12/12

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WisteriaStar
Admin

PostSubject: Moderator Applications ! 31/12/12   Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:13 pm

Hello everyone!

The site has grown very quickly, faster that I would've thought.
Every site needs Moderators and currently Paws Of Fate hasn't got any. So that's why I'm posting Moderator Applications. (;
Voting will start in 2-3 days, and you may only vote once. You CANNOT vote for yourself though.
One moderator will be chosen, depending on the voting results.

» Username:
» Why do you want to be Moderator?:
» Why do you think you'll be a good Moderator?:
» How often will you come online?:
» Anything else you'd like to add?:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pawsoffate.forumga.net

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications ! 31/12/12   Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:36 pm

» Username: RobinStar
» Why do you want to be Moderator?: I really love Warrior Cats and want to help this site grow and become AWESOME!
» Why do you think you'll be a good Moderator?: Thats a hard one...I think I will be a good one because I got style xD I know what to do and would feel like a great help to this site, I know how to deal with people (And cats) and will be a great experiance.
» How often will you come online?: Every single day for at least 4hrs
» Anything else you'd like to add?: Yes, I may seem a bit crazy...but I seriously want this post

Last edited by RobinStar on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CrimsonPelt

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications ! 31/12/12   Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:39 pm

» Username: CrimsonPelt
» Why do you want to be Moderator?: Because it sound like fun, something new.
» Why do you think you'll be a good Moderator?: Because I'm good with people and will tell Cobweb if someone broke one of the rules. c:
» How often will you come online?: I will try to come online at least once a day on the weekdays because of school, but I'm sure I'll be on more on the weekends.
» Anything else you'd like to add?: I like to watch Doctor Who..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CliffStar

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications ! 31/12/12   Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:51 pm

» Username:CliffStar
» Why do you want to be Moderator?:Because I feel that forums should be a safe,Appropriate PG place for teens and kids alike to Roleplay.
» Why do you think you'll be a good Moderator?:Im not afraid to let people know if what their doing is against the rules,But I know how not to be a jerk too.
» How often will you come online?:I come online periodicaly throughout the day,and am on for most of the weekend.
» Anything else you'd like to add?:I have been a moderator on two different forums before,and an administrator once.

|RoaringThunder {Proud RainClan Warrior} |

Make your own {Luck.}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RavenSky

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications ! 31/12/12   Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:38 am

» Username: RavenSky
» Why do you want to be Moderator?: I'm really really really in love with the warrior books, I'm willing to make sure that everyone obeys the rules that you have laid out, and help you with anything you need when you aren't around to do it.
» Why do you think you'll be a good Moderator?: I've owned 3 warriors roleplay forums, I've moderated 2. I'm very friendly, and people seem to like me, I've been roleplay warriors since I was about 9 years old.. [I'm 15 now.] I've been roleplaying on forums for about 3 years now.
» How often will you come online?: All the time. xD I love forums! I'm so excited there is actually an active one now.
» Anything else you'd like to add?: I really like your forum you made. Way better than the one I tried. xD

AloeShine- Proud warrior of RainClan. c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://disputeoftheclans.forumotion.com
Goldy~

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications ! 31/12/12   Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:48 pm

» Username: Goldy~
» Why do you want to be Moderator?: I am a moderator currently on another site, and absolutely love it. I'd like to help this site along, and watch it grow. :3
» Why do you think you'll be a good Moderator?: I have been a mini-mod on one site, and am currently a moderator on another. I consider myself very friendly, and stay calm but deal with problems in tough situations. I'd consider myself someone who can tell people if they have broken a rule, without overreacting.
» How often will you come online?: I come online practically everyday, and stay on longer depending on how many people are online. More people means more roleplaying. x3
» Anything else you'd like to add?: Your site looks nice. ;P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HalfKitten

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications ! 31/12/12   Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:15 pm

Ah. I am tempted to apply but it is too much work. I might not be very good at it. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seed

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications ! 31/12/12   Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:24 am

I decided to appllyyy becauuseee.. Why noott.. Even though no one knows me.. Yet.

» Username: Seed.
» Why do you want to be Moderator?: Because I'm amazballs. :3
» Why do you think you'll be a good Moderator?: I've worked on many forums before as Admin and Moderator. Most of the forums I have worked on have been very successful. The forum I was recently running was a good solid 1-2 years old and had over 100 and something users, it was incredibly popular, but.. RL got in the way and I had to close it down. I can be strict when needed be, but, I can also be a ball of joy. :3 I also have led a large clan, so I am super fantasticly good when it comes to warrior cats.
» How often will you come online?: Uuhh.. That's the problem.. I have no idea. xD Probably every day, every second day.
» Anything else you'd like to add?: The llamas are coming to get me..

[color=indigo]Beware the wrath of GIR! ♥

╰☆╮ SeedStone,
A Loner. ╰☆╮
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MutedCry

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications ! 31/12/12   Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:17 am

User Name: MutedCry
Why Do you want to be Moderator? I believe every website needs a mod, i've been on many websites, like Furry-paws and Creaturebreeder, I even own my own website that is now dorment because I no longer am leader of that clan and because I just found it harder and hard to get on for it, But I am determinded to show you guys that I can be just as good as CB's mod's or Furrypaws(if you ever heard of it)'s mod's..
Why do you think you'll be a good mod: because before Furry-paws changed I was a helper, which in they're terms is a mod in training, what we did was when ever someone was stuck was help them and if someone was harrassing them we were able to contact a mod quicker
How often will you come online?: Well lets see Im a high-schooler, and i get out at 3:50pm eastern time, but i will be on most often.
Anything else you would like to add?: I have computer problems and sometimes my PC may be slow

SoaringClan→ Raccoonpaw(apprentice), PossumKit(kit)
Rogues→ Raven.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications ! 31/12/12   

Back to top Go down

Moderator Applications ! 31/12/12
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1